Pennine Wealth Solutions (PWS) are delighted to launch their new Pennine Retirement Account (PRA).
The Pennine Retirement Account is a personal pension plan designed to help save for retirement. It can be used to accumulate a sum of money which can then be used to provide an income at any time after Minimum Retirement Age.
It can allow investors to work with their Financial Adviser to invest their pension fund independently and take income flexibly, subject to rules set out by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
It offers a way to save efficiently and flexibly for the future and allows investors to take advantage of the tax benefits of a pension. It can:
- Allow regular contributions, invest lump sums and transfer in monies from previous plans to build up a pension fund.
- Provide a flexible pension that can meet changing needs and personal circumstances.
- Offer access to some of your fund tax-free when you commence your pension.
- Allow one-off lump sum withdrawals.
- Provide for beneficiaries in the event of the investor’s death.
- Allow the investor to purchase an annuity on the open market.
- Allow the investor and their Financial Adviser to make personal investment decisions for the future and retirement.
- Provide access to the Pennine Wealth Solutions Market Portfolios and the Positive Pennine Portfolios.
Pennine Wealth Solutions (PWS) Market Portfolios
The PWS Market Portfolios are passive investments that are designed for medium to long-term (5+ years) growth performance. The portfolios access investment markets at a relatively low cost, with a clear charging structure. They invest in index-tracking funds that will rise and fall with market trends. Click here for more information about the Market Portfolios
Positive Pennine Portfolios
The Positive Pennine portfolios are active sustainable investments. They aim to achieve capital growth over the longer term using a wide variety of investments, that make a social or environmental difference. These are not traditional ethical portfolios. Instead aiming to highlight ethical compromises from external and internal corporate governance. The goal is to engage investors with making a positive contribution to future generations with their money. Click here for more information about the Positive Pennine Portfolios.
Pennine Wealth Solutions LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is for professional investors only. These investments are only accessed via accredited Financial Advisers.